img

info marketing

Small businesses! Our app has billing (GST India), loyalty programs, marketing campaigns, & POS payments for automobiles, saloons, & wellness center. Book a Demo.




  • Articles Posted: 5
  • Viewed by : 269

What are the benefits of a garage management app

  • 10 Aug 2022
  • 0

In the emerging market of the automobile industry the preference of people is shifting towards multi-brand car service centers particularly among the post warranty vehicle ownersIn the emerging market of the automobile industry, the preference of people is shifting towards multi-brand car service centers, particularly among the post-warranty vehicle owners.  One article stated that in India, only 35% of all “post-warranty cars” head back to authorized service centers. The rest 65% of cars choose to go to multi-brand car service centers. The cost factor along with at-par or superior service quality is a pressing reason which actually pulls the average car

Read more · 2 min read

How Infopoint helps tackle the challenges faced by independent auto repair shops & mechanics

  • 25 Jul 2022
  • 0

Vehicle registrations are increasing year on year which leads to a concomitant rise in demand for service stations.Vehicle registrations are increasing year on year, which leads to a concomitant rise in demand for service stations. To convert every opportunity into profit, effective management of the automobile business is important. In this blog, we will see some challenges faced in auto repair shops and how Infopoint helps manage those challenges.   Infopoint garage management software is specially designed for small to medium-scale automobile businesses and independent mechanics to help run their business efficiently.    Efficiency and speeding up: One phrase we often hear nowadays is “time is money”, people expect things to happen swiftly. Especially in automobile workshops,

Read more · 3 min read

Automobile businesses billing made easy

  • 24 Jun 2022
  • 0

The Infopoint business management app makes billing easy among all the facilities the Infopoint app brings for automobile businesses.The Infopoint business management app makes billing easy, among all the facilities the Infopoint app brings for automobile businesses, the most efficient and effective one is facilitating the billing process, as it is the most time-consuming task and most essential thing in any business, we have included it in our app.     Infopoint app will be beneficial for all businesses that deal with automobiles. Infopoint app immensely helps in smoothening the process of managing a business.    Infopoint Vs Other Automobile Billing Software: There are many automobile billing software on the market, but among them all, Infopoint stands out with all

Read more · 3 min read

Infopoint welcomes distributors for its automobile app

  • 25 May 2022
  • 0

Distributors are the bridge that connects customers to the product.distributers are the bridge that connects customers to the product. For any product to reach its end-user, the distribution channel is important. Infopoint welcomes distributors to take the benefits of its automobile business management application to the people for whom it is developed. Infopoint's automobile business management app: Managing a business is a demanding job, even so, managing an automobile business needs a lot of effort. Documentation plays an important role in the automobile business, each and every detail needs to be documented and stored. For small to medium level businesses, it is not easy, Infopoint app is specially designed for such businesses

Read more · 3 min read

Be Prepared for the inevitable change, Automobile Businesses. There is nothing permanent except change – Heraclitus

  • 25 May 2022
  • 0

The Covid pandemic has brought many changes in the way businesses work. One such change is our tremendous dependence on digital innovations.Organizations, industries, and people are shifting to digital platforms to handle the demands of modern society. Now it's time for the automobile industry to enter into the digital world. Experience the world of digital by incorporating it into your business, which gives your business the much-needed wings to reach heights.Why digitalization? In this technologically advanced world, adapting technology into business is important. There is always a correlation between digitalization and increased productivity and efficiency. To be in the race, adaptable, and accepting change are important. If not, businesses will fall behind

Read more · 3 min read

Load More