I am a student learning digital markerting
Apps That Pay People For Walking
Nowadays, ordinary people can earn money for doing pretty much anything. It's unbelievable the number of activities that will earn you some extra cash when you need it the most!
Believe it or not, one of the most popular ways to make extra money is using apps. Yes, we're talking about mobile applications here!
It's important to mention that the most popular apps that will pay you to walk are absolutely free to use. Meaning, you don't have to pay anything to take advantage of that earning opportunity.
How awesome is that?
No matter how you want to look at it, it's pretty incredible.
With that said, you're probably wondering which apps you should download as fast as you can.
Keep in mind - not all mobile apps have a space on your mobile device.
Unfortunately, many mobile applications are not that trustworthy. So, it's important to keep your eyes open and avoid scams in that industry.
The good news is, many apps have a good name online and will let you earn money for real.
So, what apps do you need to download right now to start earning money for walking?
Here are the most popular mobile apps that will pay you to walk:
1) Sweatcoin - Sweatcoin is the number one fitness app in many countries worldwide. You don't have to upgrade to a paid membership - the free one works just fine!
2) Lympo - If you plan to use Lympo, you better get ready to complete weekly and monthly challenges. They are so much fun, so I'm sure you'll enjoy them.
3) Wallgreens Balance Rewards - Every 1,000 points you'll earn with this app will reward you with one dollar. It may not be much, but this is still free money!
4) StepBet - SteBet is a favorite app for millions of people worldwide. Once you download it and start using it, you'll understand why.
5) FitPotato - Don't get thrown off by the name of this app. It works more than well and will let you earn for walking. That's all that counts, right?
6) Higi - Higi will pay you if you walk at least a mile every day. Unless you plan to do that, maybe you shouldn't download that app - it's for serious users only.
7) Charity Miles - That's an app that will measure not only your outdoor activities but indoor ones as well. Yes, the application is awesome like that!
8) MapMyFitness - MapMyFitness comes from Under Armour. It will count your heart rate and the calories you burn daily.
9) WinWalk - WinWalk is a perfect solution for those of you that can't walk for ages every day. The app will reward you even if you take just 100 steps.
10) Runtopia - One app that is for professional fitness freaks if you ask me. If that is you, you better get it right now!
Of course, these are not the only mobile apps that will pay you for walking. There are many others as well.
Feel free to download them all - it wouldn't hurt!